Our goal is to be Idaho’s first choice for employment services. We connect job seekers with Idaho employers, deliver employment services to Idaho businesses and help people with career and life transitions. For more information on who we are and what we do, visit labor.idaho.gov.
Comment Policy and Public Disclosure
The purpose of this site is to serve as a mechanism for communication between the Department of Labor and members of the public. Submission of comments by members of the public constitutes participation in a limited public forum. Posts and/or comments on this site containing any of the following are not allowed:
1. Comments not topically related to the particular post being commented on;
2. Comments in support of or in opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
3. Profane language or content;
4. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
5. Sexual content or links to sexual content;
6. Solicitations of commerce;
7. Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
8. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
9. Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
This site contains posts which include hyperlinks to other webpages. The Department of Labor guarantees neither the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness nor security of any hyperlink, website, or content linked thereto.