Information provided in this article is from professional sources, news releases, weekly and daily newspapers, television and other media.
North Central Idaho
South Central Idaho
NORTHERN IDAHO – Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai & Shoshone counties
- Construction has begun on a $12 million expansion and improvements at Kootenai Health. The project, which will add an additional inpatient unit at the hospital, is scheduled for completion in early 2019. Source: Spokane Journal of Business
- Salmon Electrical Contractors – a Utah-based general, electrical and mechanical contractor – has expanded to Kootenai County, after leasing a new facility in Hayden. Source: Spokane Journal of Business
- Smart Law LLC, a new company that conducts real estate transactions through the Ehtereum Cryptocurrency network, has opened an office in Hayden. Source: Spokane Journal of Business
- Construction is underway on a new two story commercial building in Coeur d’Alene’s Riverstone development. Coeur d’Alene-based Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute will occupy the ground floor, while the second floor remains available for a future tenant. Source: Spokane Journal of Business
- Firehouse Subs, Coeur d’Alene.
- Badass Backyard Brewing, Coeur d’Alene.
Sam.Wolkenhauer@labor.idaho.gov, regional economist
Idaho Department of Labor
(208) 457-8789 ext 4451