NORTHERN IDAHO – Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai & Shoshone counties
- The Coeur d’Alene City Council voted to create a health corridor urban renewal district around Kootenai Health. The new urban renewal district will allow infrastructure improvements to accommodate the rapidly expanding hospital. Source: Coeur d’Alene Press
- The city of Post Falls voted to rezone a large parcel of industrial zone to urban center. The rezoning will tie in with the city’s intention to expand commercial development in 2020. Source: Coeur d’Alene Press
- California-based Strategic Service Solutions Inc. has leased new office space in Post Falls, which the IT integration company will use to service eastern Washington and northern Idaho clients. Source: Journal of Business
- Dollar Fulfillment, a Hayden-based e-Commerce fulfillment company, has purchased 5 acres in Post Falls’ Bighorn Industrial Park to expand operations. Last Year, Dollar Fulfillment was ranked among the 300 fastest-growing private companies in the United States. Source: Journal of Business
- Bean & Pie in Coeur d’Alene.
- Birdie’s Pie Shop in Post Falls.
- Sherwin Williams in Post Falls.
- Edwards Jones Investments in Coeur d’Alene.
Sam.Wolkenhauer@labor.idaho.gov, regional economist
Idaho Department of Labor
(208) 457-8789 ext. 4451