For Immediate Release: Nov. 12, 2020
Media Contact: Elizabeth (Lisa) Anzaldua, Elizabeth.Anzaldua@labor.idaho.gov
The Idaho Department of Labor’s Caldwell office is holding a drive-thru job fair Tuesday, Nov. 17 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event will be held in the office parking lot at 4514 Thomas Jefferson St., rain or shine.
Employers participating are Select Staffing, St. Luke’s, Amazon, Sorrento Lactalis and ZoRoCo Packaging. The businesses combined have more than 1,000 job openings to fill in positions such as housekeepers, cashiers, IT support, customer service, production operators, delivery drivers and more.
Participants should follow these tips for a successful experience:
- Follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and wear a mask.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Follow traffic flow and wait your turn.
- Review employer websites and familiarize yourself with their job openings before the event.
- Bring copies of your resume.
“We are excited to provide this unique way for job seekers to meet with employers to learn about all of the great opportunities in our community,” said Lisa Anzaldua, workforce consultant in the Caldwell office.
More detailed information about these job openings and others can be found at IdahoWorks.gov.
— end —