For Immediate Release: Feb. 2, 2021
Media Contact: Josefina Robles, Josefina.Robles@labor.idaho.gov
The Idaho Department of Labor’s Caldwell office is holding a drive-thru job fair from 1-4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 8. The event will be held in the office parking lot at 4514 Thomas Jefferson St., rain or shine.
Employers participating are AT&T, Valor Global, Continuum Global Solutions, Teleperformance and PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy. The businesses combined have more than 150 job openings for customer service representatives or customer care associates. Some of the jobs are temporary work-from-home jobs because of the COVID-19 pandemic and others are permanent work-from-home opportunities.
Participants should follow these tips for a successful experience:
- Follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and wear a mask.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Follow traffic flow and wait your turn.
- Review employer websites and familiarize yourself with their job openings before the event.
- Bring copies of your resume.
More detailed information about these job openings and others can be found at IdahoWorks.gov.
— end —