For Immediate Release: March 5, 2021
Media Contact: Darlene Carnopis, Darlene.Carnopis@labor.idaho.gov
The Idaho Department of Labor’s website to connect job seekers with employers has a new look.
IdahoWorks.gov customers will find:
- Contemporary new design.
- More intuitive workflows which means fewer clicks to find what you need.
- New components for better usability ‒ easier and improved login process.
- Improved accessibility.
- Updated job and resume search which delivers more information at a glance to users and includes tags for wages, education and experience requirements and remote work opportunities.
- Updated resume pages with improved navigation, clear instructions, better wizards.
- Improved mobile-friendly design.
- Reorganized employer registration with clear notifications and instructions, improved navigation.
Job seekers can build an unlimited number of resumes, upload their own resume and search for jobs. Employers can post jobs and search for candidates. There is no charge for job seekers or employers to use the website.
Customers should access the website using Edge or Chrome browsers and not Internet Explorer (IE). Because Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, the new IdahoWorks system was not designed to run on IE.
— end —